skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wandering ... but not lost
Sunday, 16 August 2009
So you didn't forget where I was ...
... the beach ...
... the wii ...
... the city ...
... the people ...
... the sheesha ...
... the architecture ...
... the traffic ...
... the people ...
... the Burj Dubai ...
1 comment:
Hannah Lesley
3 October 2009 at 20:07
I could never forget about you, my dearest Heather.
I love you. like A LOT.
Keep the updates coming!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Heather
After 3 years of living in China and Dubai, my husband and I are moving back to the States so I can attend graduate school! I'll be studying International Development at Colorado State University ... anyone want to visit?? :)
View my complete profile
my wonderings ...
Ni hao!
asalam alaikum
Blogs I read ...
.heart to heart.
Nouveau Lemon
Meet the Heatons
To Travel Is to Discover
Davids Jet Blue Odyssey
Traveling TNT
A Window Into My World
Chin Up, Jamie
Shimmy Shimmy Rock
Wendler World
Blog Archive
►
2010
(10)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(16)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
August
(1)
So you didn't forget where I was ...
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(10)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
Words of Wisdom
“Not all those who wander are lost.” -
J. R. R. Tolkien
“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” -
Mark Twain
“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” -
Henry Miller
“Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” - Miriam Beard
“If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.” -
James Michener
People who read this ...
I could never forget about you, my dearest Heather.
ReplyDeleteI love you. like A LOT.
Keep the updates coming!